An important aspect of NRG is enabling young lighting professionals to gain invaluable technical insight and experience working in life environments which further fine-tunes their skillset and introduces them to the rewarding work environment.
There is no other manufacturer-driven networking membership community offering young industry professionals such extensive opportunities whilst they are still studying.The programme includes:
- Exclusive networking social opportunities with guest industry professionals
- Technical tours of iconic venues and live productions in TV, theatre and touring
- Dedicated 'hands-on' training sessions on all Robe fixtures and other industry companies
- Zoom masterclasses with lighting mentors presenting high profile projects with a Q&A session
- Educational visits to rental companies and corporate venues
- Unique work placements only available to NRG members
NRG brings young professionals together in a special way – drawing those from different backgrounds, countries, colleges and apprenticeship programmes, enabling friendships to develop whilst they build their professional networks.
A snapshot of some of the unique opportunities offered by NRG are featured in the following pages.